Select Staff is now part of EmployBridge, a leading provider of technology-enabled, light industrial workforce solutions and the nation’s largest staffing company focused on the manufacturing and light industrial industry. This is a monumental event for both companies and for you, our valued Associate.
It’s time to activate your new Pay Card!
Your new Fintwist by Comdata pay card should have arrived in the mail in a plain white envelope to your home address by the first of July. This card is our new, chosen method of payment for our Associates. It offers the convenience of a card with no bank account required and is safer than cash.
The first pay day you can expect on your new card is July 22, 2022.
If you believe you have not received your pay card in the mail, please contact your local branch.
See below for more details regarding your new pay card.
HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR PAY
Why am I receiving a Fintwist by Comdata pay card?
Select Staff recently joined EmployBridge, the nation’s largest staffing company focused on the manufacturing and light industrial industry. We have moved to a new payroll and timecard system. This change in systems requires a new pay card to be issued. If you currently have a Rapid pay card, you will be using a Fintwist by Comdata Card account moving forward.
How to Setup Your Account Once Your Card is Activated
- Open a web browser and go to: www.cardholder.comdata.com
- First time users must register and create a profile.
- Click on the “Cardholders Register Here” button on the left side of the page OR the “Are You a New User? Click here to register” link below the “LOG IN” button to register as a new user.
- To activate your new pay card account, enter your Fintwist Card Number from the front of your pay card.
- Enter your 9-digit SSN for the Activation Code.
- Click Next.
Create Your Account Profile
- Enter a User Name of your choice (up to 16 letters/numbers)
- Enter your Email Address
- Enter a desired Password
- Choose a Security Question and enter your Security Answer.
- Click Submit.
You’re all finished!
What if I have direct deposit currently set up?
- You will continue your pay via direct deposit with no change.
- To manage your direct deposit, view/print earnings statements, and have access to other self-service features you must activate your new Comdata card.
With your new Fintwist by Comdata card you can:
- View & print earnings statements.
- Access other self-service features.
- Receive all future communication regarding your payroll.
- Avoid potential delays in accessing your funds.
- Go to: www.cardholder.comdata.com to view your pay statements and manage your direct deposit options once your account is activated.
HOW YOU SUBMIT YOUR TIME
Paper time sheets –
New timesheet platform and process – paper timesheets will be replaced by electronic timesheets that can be easily accessed via mobile device or internet browser. Your branch staff will provide you guidance on how and when to begin submitting your time electronically.
Time clock or other client time capture system –
If you submit your time on a time clock or other client system, the above change does not apply to you.